Share your “Kodo One Earth Music” Videos (APPLICATIONS CLOSED)
We are putting together a special collaboration video to share on the Earth Celebration Channel on Day 3 of EC 2020, and we would love for it to feature YOU!
All you need to do is send in a video of you or your friends playing Kodo One Earth Music. There’s two pieces to choose from: “Shunpuu” and “Uneri.”
Anyone can perform and you don’t need to play taiko to take part. Get creative and play the piece on any instrument or household object you like!
This is a great chance to perform with Kodo and friends from around the world.
We look forward to receiving your videos!
About Kodo One Earth Music
Kodo One Earth Music compositions are original pieces composed by Kodo, created to attract more people to taiko performing arts.
For further details, visit Kodo’s website .
- Submissions Open
- June 20 (Sat)–July 25 (Sat) 24:00 JST*
*Japan Standard Time
APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED.
- Please Note
- It’s important to read the information below before submitting your video.
- Submission Guidelines
- We’re looking for “Shunpuu” or “Uneri” performance videos that:
- feature you/your group playing along with Kodo’s YouTube video of Shunpuu or Uneri, or
- are individual or group performances, or
- are performances of one instrument’s part in its entirety.
Also, please note that:
- you don’t need to use taiko for your performance. You can drum on a tire or cardboard box!
- your video can be filmed in landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) mode.
- How to Submit a Video
- APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED.
- Intended Use
- EC will not use your video for any other purpose other than the Day 3 collaboration project, which will be streamed on the Earth Celebration Channel via YouTube and any other official platforms.
The final collaboration video will also be uploaded to the Earth Celebration Official Website and EC Official social media platforms after Earth Celebration 2020.
- Earth Celebration Committee (Contact Person: Miki Yanagisawa)
148-1 Ogi Kanetashinden Sado, Niigata 952-0611
Tel. 0259-86-3630 (Mon −Fri 9:30 −17:00)
*Assistance in English is available by email only.